Nutella: The Greatest Invention Of All Time

Hm.. is this thread about the brand itself or the product chocolate spread in general which is produced by many other brands (which all taste quite different)?

I do not eat chocolate spread on regular basis, but I once tried this Belgian brand and liked it better than Nutella tbh:

pic-product-chocopasta.png

I do try and ban it here, but teenager requests it. I refuse to buy it for the same reasons... I hate it personally, but my wife... I have to watch her otherwise I will find it on her desk with a spoon in it... her one naughty treat that she struggles with... Nutella. Yuk!

God.. poor woman, only one naughty treat, and it's chocolate hazelnut spread :(

Give her my sincere sympathies.

Hm.. is this thread about the brand itself or the product chocolate spread in general which is produced by many other brands (which all taste quite different)?

I do not eat chocolate spread on regular basis, but I once tried this Belgian brand and liked it better than Nutella tbh:
It's about the product, Nutella. :)

I add a few tablespoons into my pancake mix, serve it with bananas or strawberries and my fiance goes crazy for them :D

I Love Nutella and surprisingly enough so does my daughter. We have it spread on pancakes and rolled up as a treat. Also on toast and on tortilla wraps :)

I love Nutella =)
By the spoon
Frozen Nutella
Nutella on Bread
Nutella on Toast

Its yummy

Only people that don't like chocolate would dislike Nutella

I've never had it, but my friends rage about it whenever I see them at the store. Somehow, the conversation turns to how wonderful Nutella is to how stubborn I am, hehe.

Nutella is for n00bs who can't handle a real breakfast spread like vegemite!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Evil attempt to have that horrid song in everyone's head for the rest of the day.

Top Bottom