1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Notify user if action was taken

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Beermonster, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Beermonster

Beermonster Member

Is there a way to have "Notify user if action was taken" when moderating new members unticked by default?

Neal likes this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

There are no options related to that, you will need to manually start a conversation.

There may be an add-on available though.

3. Beermonster

Beermonster Member

OK Thanks, I will have a look, a select all would be nice too, maybe the next release?

Neal likes this.
  4. ProCom

ProCom Active Member

Hey @Beermonster , did you find answers to both your questions:
    1. How to change default check to do NOT notify
    2. "Select all"
    I'd love both of these options / features since I tend to get a lot of accounts that show up that I'd like to bulk clean out without having to individually select everything.

5. Beermonster

Beermonster Member

No I didn't, it would be useful if you have a few it can take some time.

6. [The Piper]

[The Piper] Member

It really would be great if this option was disabled by default or at least if we could have the option to change the default option either to enable or disable notification.

So far, I have only notified maybe 2 or 3 users, when I ended up approving their registration. It really is distracting to have to uncheck those boxes for a dozen of spammers...