Lack of interest Notices : copy / clone existing notice

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi,
please add an option in the notices section to allow cloning an existing notice. I often have simliar notices and It`s quite complicated to copy a notice with 2 browser windows open or having to copy the DB record with phpMyAdmin.
thank you - all the best,
Sacha

I have an add-on that clones user groups.
I have an add-on that clones nodes.
So, why not one that clones notices? Now I have that too, :) I know that it isn't a part of the core like you want, but until the time comes (if ever), you have something that does what you need. I'll upload it later today after some more testing.

Uploaded, can be found here: Clone Notice

Last edited:
Hi,
please add an option in the notices section to allow cloning an existing notice. I often have simliar notices and It`s quite complicated to copy a notice with 2 browser windows open or having to copy the DB record with phpMyAdmin.
thank you - all the best,
Sacha

I did this by accident. I thought it was a new feature but couldn't work out how I did it, so I posted here:

XF 1.5 - Duplicate a notice

Top Bottom