XF 1.2 Notice text

OverHere

@Brogan Please tell me how you made the Black text in the notice above (copied below) Bold Black?

The XenForo.com rules have been expanded and clarified. Please ensure that you read and understand these rules before you continue to post.

Thanks.

It is nothing more than a standard notice. It isn't bolded.

Please the photo below and you will see that the equivalent notice on this site is 'Bold' and the one in the photo is in non-bold text? So, how can I darken the notice text shown in the photo to make it darker/bolder like the text in the notice above on this website?

boldd.webp

It's not bold...

View attachment 64805

Regardless, just style your notice text so it is bold, if that is what you want.

Can you tell me which bit I should change to make it bold? I want the top line bolded.

Here is the actual notice:

<p>Welcome to ***** - a discussion forum dedicated to UK Business, Economy, Investment, Jobs, Trade and any related topic.</p><p>As per our<a href=http://ukec***.tv/pages/Legal/> Rules</a>, please do not post any irrelevant or adult content.</p><p>Feel free to start posting!</p><p><div style="font-size: 11px; margin-top: 1em">You may dismiss this message using the X in the upper right.

this is the same code which is being used for the Notice at the Homepage at xenforo.com/community
it will make the text in the first line to "appear" in bold.

Code:
Welcome to XX.com bla bla bla<br />
<div style="margin-top: 1em; font-size: 80%">
Business, Economy, Jobs, bla bla, bla<br />
Some more text, bla bla bla.<br /><br />
Feel free to start posting!
</div>

Last edited:
this is the same code which is being used for the Notice at the Homepage at xenforo.com/community
it will make the text in the first line to "appear" in bold.

Code:
Welcome to XX.com bla bla bla<br />
<div style="margin-top: 1em; font-size: 80%">
Business, Economy, Jobs, bla bla, bla<br />
Some more text, bla bla bla.<br /><br />
Feel free to start posting!
</div>

How can I add color to the text?

I tried this and the whole page gets colored..
Code:
<head>
<style>
body {color:red;}
</style>
</head>
<p>All, We need to start preparing for Mustangs vs the World VII if you are interested in helping with this event please contact either SDSUBZERO4, MustangCWO,</p>
</html>

Code:
<p style="color: red;">All, we need to start preparing for Mustangs vs the World VII if you are interested in helping with this event please contact either SDSUBZERO4, MustangCWO,</p>

Top Bottom