• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Notice System.

Some screenshots of the current ACP controls - still a few more options/settings to throw into the mix, once the frontend doesn't look like a horror I'll get those up too :)

Attachments

• notif-1.webp
    notif-1.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 22
  • notif-2.webp
    notif-2.webp
    39.6 KB · Views: 21
  • notif-3.webp
    notif-3.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 20
  • notif-4.webp
    notif-4.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 16
Some screenshots of the current ACP controls - still a few more options/settings to throw into the mix, once the frontend doesn't look like a horror I'll get those up too :)

Again excellent start. I'm wondering whether your including an alert feature that (only admins) can use where let's say if we are using notices for guidelines which I would do that there's an option to send out a notice alert and an optional note (example: View notice - guidelines for X forum needs reading) with the ability to select which usergroups the alert is being sent to?

Again excellent start. I'm wondering whether your including an alert feature that (only admins) can use where let's say if we are using notices for guidelines which I would do that there's an option to send out a notice alert and an optional note (example: View notice - guidelines for X forum needs reading) with the ability to select which usergroups the alert is being sent to?

This is something I'm leaving till last and may release without (but do intend to add in a future release). As for specific usergroups and what not, I think it'd be dead-weight, I'd use the already defined criteria for the notification :)

This is something I'm leaving till last and may release without (but do intend to add in a future release). As for specific usergroups and what not, I think it'd be dead-weight, I'd use the already defined criteria for the notification :)
any news on this?

Top Bottom