Notice issues...

Divvens

I created a sort of a long notice, and unchecked "add default notice styling", but for some reason there is still a weird box appearing around the notice, I've attached screenshots of the two themes and how the notice looks on them. What could possibly be the issue?

problemnotice.webpproblemnotice1.webp

I looked at your code but the problem is not immediately obvious. Since this only happens on the Strawhat Luffy style I recommend you revert any related templates and style properties such as:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates
> notice
> notices
> panel_scroller.css

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Notices

I looked at your code but the problem is not immediately obvious. Since this only happens on the Strawhat Luffy style I recommend you revert any related templates and style properties such as:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates
> notice
> notices
> panel_scroller.css

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Style Properties -> Notices
None of those templates have been edited, and there is no revert option only edit and save options.

I found the problem in your CSS:

Rich (BB code):
		.PanelScroller .panel,
		.PanelScrollerOff .panel
		{
			padding: 10px;
height: 100px;

position: relative;
			padding: 0 !important;
		}

Search for that in your templates.

I found the problem in your CSS:

Rich (BB code):
.PanelScroller .panel,
.PanelScrollerOff .panel
{
padding: 10px;
height: 100px;

position: relative;
padding: 0 !important;
}

Search for that in your templates.
Thank you so much! The height: 100px; was indeed there on the straw hat luffy theme, where as it wasn't there on the drum island theme. You really helped me out, I was reverting almost all other template edits I had made! Surprisingly this wasn't a template I had edited, it wasn't even marked as edited (red text).

Thanks a lot again.

@Jake
I have this problem reoccurring in another style, currently the default style (http://orojackson.com) and it seems to only be occurring on chrome. Screenshot below (this notice is shown to registered members only, but even the notice shown to unregistered members [guest] has the same issue).
Problem.webp

I've checked all style templates related to notices, none have been changed. I tried searching for the previous statements that made me fix the problem on other theme, nothing shows up.

Last edited:
I seem to have fixed this. It seems that if:
Appearance -> Styles -> STYLE NAME -> Style Property Groups -> Style Properties: Notices -> panel
has no "padding", it shows the scroll bar on Chrome.

Top Bottom