Notice Dismissal

Jonathan Carl

On my current template it's not showing a "X" to dismiss a notice, instead it's showing "Dismiss Notice". I've tried copying the sprites over from the default theme to this theme but it's still not working. I looked into the message_notice.css but nothing really helped. Any idea why this isn't working on my template?

My template
gi_notice.webp
Default Template
xen.webp

On my current template it's not showing a "X" to dismiss a notice, instead it's showing "Dismiss Notice". I've tried copying the sprites over from the default theme to this theme but it's still not working. I looked into the message_notice.css but nothing really helped. Any idea why this isn't working on my template?

My template
View attachment 21293
Default Template
View attachment 21294
I want the exact opposite. I have (by default) the X to dismiss notices but I would like to have the words "Dismiss Notice" instead. How did you do that please?

I apply this to my notices:
Code:
<span style="float: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; color: #666666">Click the X to dismiss &rarr;</span>

I apply this to my notices:
Code:
<span style="float: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; color: #666666">Click the X to dismiss &rarr;</span>
Yes, I do something like that but it is an extra unnecessary step IMO> If there was just the word "Dismiss" instead of X it would be ideal for me. many people don't know that a notice can be dismissed with X, so I think a word such as "dismiss" or "close" is clearer in this case.

Top Bottom