1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Not Seeing Signatures

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Robust, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

ACP > Options > Search Engine Optimization (SEO)

Ensure Show Signatures to Guests is enabled.

3. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

OK, I can see your signature now. So if you disable it again for guests, can you see it when logged in?

5. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

Nope, I can't. I'll just leave it enabled, not that big of a deal I guess.

6. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Any add-ons that could be conflicting? If so you will have to disable the one at a time to find the culprit.

7. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Sure you haven't disabled it in your account's preferences? "Show people's signatures with their messages"

8. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

I only have one addon.

9. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

It's ticked.

10. Mike

Is it just your account that has the problem? (From both perspectives: you can't see any signatures or others can't see yours.) Can you see your signature on your profile page?

11. Robust

Robust Well-Known Member

I was informed of it when my other administrator tried to set a signature and said it's not working, I checked his account in the admin control panel and he indeed did have one set, so far two administrators (in the group) experienced the issue.

I see it on the profile, yeah. Also can't see it on the responsive version either, but I can't see signatures here on the responsive version so that part is probably normal.

12. Mike

Please submit a ticket with admin CP access so we can confirm the issue.