• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.3 Not Seeing Signatures

Martok

Any add-ons that could be conflicting? If so you will have to disable the one at a time to find the culprit.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Sure you haven't disabled it in your account's preferences? "Show people's signatures with their messages"

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Is it just your account that has the problem? (From both perspectives: you can't see any signatures or others can't see yours.) Can you see your signature on your profile page?

Robust

Is it just your account that has the problem? (From both perspectives: you can't see any signatures or others can't see yours.) Can you see your signature on your profile page?
I was informed of it when my other administrator tried to set a signature and said it's not working, I checked his account in the admin control panel and he indeed did have one set, so far two administrators (in the group) experienced the issue.

I see it on the profile, yeah. Also can't see it on the responsive version either, but I can't see signatures here on the responsive version so that part is probably normal.