• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Not Safe For Work (NSFW)

Thanks xfrocks for the addon
And thanks Paul. I will remember the report button. I never use it as an admin ;)

Thanks xfrocks for the addon
And thanks Paul. I will remember the report button. I never use it as an admin ;)
I'm using it > 100x / day
badteeth.gif

upgraded this on a 1.0.4 XF and when I went to manually set the user title for a member, I got this error

XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_NSFW_XenFo...')
#1 /home/andy/public_html/domain.com/forum/library/NSFW/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(4): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_NSFW_XenFo...')
#2 /home/andy/public_html/domain.com/forum/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/home/andy/publ...')
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('NSFW_XenForo_Co...')
#4 /home/andy/public_html/domain.com/forum/library/NSFW/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php(16): spl_autoload_call('NSFW_XenForo_Co...')
#5 /home/andy/public_html/domain.com/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1331): NSFW_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_preSave()
#6 /home/andy/public_html/domain.com/forum/library/MailChimp/Extend/DataWriter/User.php(56): XenForo_DataWriter->preSave()
#7 /home/andy/public_html/domain.com/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1271): MailChimp_Extend_DataWriter_User->preSave()
#8 /home/andy/public_html/domain.com/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php(467): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#9 /home/andy/public_html/domain.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionSave()
#10 /home/andy/public_html/domain.com/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /home/andy/public_html/domain.com/forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

upgraded this on a 1.0.4 XF and when I went to manually set the user title for a member, I got this error

XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108

Fixed with 0.9.4 ;)

Probably it's better to display a default image? Please share if you have an idea.
What about removing the complete <a class="avatar stuff"><span....</a> stuff because the with box isn't linking anywhere ???

Maybe a small js, which removes this?

Attachments

• avat.webp
    avat.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 31
What about removing the complete <a class="avatar stuff"><span....</a> stuff because the with box isn't linking anywhere ???

Maybe a small js, which removes this?

As far as I know, the <a /> tag does link to somewhere. It's possible to hide it using CSS but I think it won't be necessary (and it will break some styles I suppose)

I want to install this add-on - is it compatible with 1.1.0 ?

And all the errors and bugs in this add-on - have they been fixed?

Please let me know - thanks.

How about including a "panic button" that will hide the forum and make it look like a spreadsheet or something or cleverly disguised window.

By Machine does not work.

It has taken me a bit of time to replicate this in a way that I can show it and explain it.

I setup my work configuration for Chrome and then went home and my work Chrome session became the same settings at my home Chrome sessoin.
I setup 2 different browser sessions expecting that I should be able to have different settings depending on browser.. I made the change in the Chrome (this machine) and then refreshed on Firefox (this machine) to see that the changes took effect immediately.

12-2-2011 8-03-49 AM.webp12-2-2011 8-04-31 AM.webp

Top Bottom