1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Not even sure what to call this

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by The Dark Wizard, Apr 29, 2012.

1. The Dark Wizard

The Dark Wizard Well-Known Member

I get that when I click on the member's profile or member card. I have no idea what to make of this because its only happening with one member.

Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first.
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
    spl_autoload_call() in Merc/ControllerPublic/History/Post.php at line 4
    include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
    XenForo_Autoloader->autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 858
    XenForo_Application::autoload() in XenForo/Application.php at line 352
    XenForo_Application::resolveDynamicClass() in XenForo/Model/Session.php at line 303
    XenForo_Model_Session->addSessionActivityDetailsToList() in XenForo/Model/Session.php at line 368
    XenForo_Model_Session->getSessionActivityDetails() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Member.php at line 827
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Member->actionCard() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/spider/public_html/index.php at line 13

2. The Dark Wizard

And after being there for a while it's gone. This fixed it self so I guess this thread can be disregarded.

Still curious if anyone knew what that was about though.

3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That appears to be a problem with an add-on:

4. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

do you have a post edit history add on installed?

5. The Dark Wizard

Thanks! Did not notice that, been so busy lately that I'm starting to miss things :( <3 Brogan

Yes. Merc's Post Edit history addon.

6. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

Therein lies the issue looking at your trace above :)