XF 2.2 Not all boards show correctly after import

Wasserlasser

After importing from SMF2, the forum does not work correctly

1643329720216.webp

The node list looks like this.
If the information is on the left like it is for the first four countries, the node itself looks like this

1643329756350.webp

If it is on the right, it displays correctly.

1643329775918.webp

Any idea why?

Thanks

I notice also that the threads and messages counts are not hyperlinked so clearly there's something amiss.

Try rebuilding the master data at /install.

Other than that, if it's a default style and no add-ons are installed 🤷

I notice also that the threads and messages counts are not hyperlinked so clearly there's something amiss.

Try rebuilding the master data at /install.

Other than that, if it's a default style and no add-ons are installed 🤷
Can you let me know where to rebuild?
It is the default style and no addons except the importer. A clean install.

Done and no change...

Can this cause the problems?

Your server has disabled a core PHP function exec via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
Your server has disabled a core PHP function proc_open via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.
Your server has disabled a core PHP function popen via the disable_functions directive in php.ini. This may cause unexpected problems in XenForo.

No, those are unrelated to this issue.
exec is required for XFMG and FFmpeg integration - if you don't have XFMG then it's not required.
proc_open and popen are required for email delivery when using the built in PHP option - they are not required if using SMTP.

I suspect it's an artefact of the import, possibly due to unexpected/corrupt data in the SMF2 forum.

Submitting a ticket with ACP and phpmyAdmin/cPanel/server access will be required to investigate further,

Top Bottom