XF 1.5 Not able to load pages

Empty

Hello! I just switched from MyBB to Xenforo, and I have a senior moderator who is having extreme difficulty navigating the site.

I have tried XF on Chrome and Mozilla.

Some pages load to completion, but are incredibly slow. Tabs that load are almost impossible to scroll through without some kind of freezing or having a "page not responding" error.

Sometimes, I will get a instance like the screenshots I sent the other day, where scrolling will drag the top bar down and white everything out.

These two are the most common, along with chrome just staying "about blank" and staying 100% white.

Twice, I got an an error that says: An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later

I have also tried only having one tab open and not doing multiple tabs. Didn't really make much of a difference.

If you have any advice, I would be happy to hear it.

The database error might show in your log:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

The reported slowness, freezing, and lag isn't conclusive. Is anyone else experiencing these problems? It could be performance problems on the client (slow computer). If there is some specific action that triggers the problem then we can try to reproduce it ourselves. If we can reproduce it then we can probably see what is causing it.

The database error might show in your log:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

The reported slowness, freezing, and lag isn't conclusive. Is anyone else experiencing these problems? It could be performance problems on the client (slow computer). If there is some specific action that triggers the problem then we can try to reproduce it ourselves. If we can reproduce it then we can probably see what is causing it.

Once again, sorry for the delay and I appreciate you being so patient with me.

I have spoken to the moderator in question and it seems that their internet most likely has line damage. I apologize for the inconveniences. Thank you.

Top Bottom