Node RSS Feed Icon Confusion...

Wing

Really confused about the rss feed icon that used to be set on the index next to each node? I tried editing the little rss feed icon that used to be next to all the subforums... Reuploaded a new image which was the exact same size and file type... and now nothing is showing up.

Did you place the custom rss feed icon back onto the xenforo-ui-sprite.png ? exactly where the old rss icon was? if not you will need to do this otherwise placing it elsewhere will result in incorrect coordinates being used and you'll have to apply new coordinates i think in the style properties.

If you've used a custom individual image then you'll need to apply that to SP or extra.css with the new path to the image.

Yes, I uploaded the new image into the same folder within the FTP of the old image and overwritten it. So you would think it would just refresh to the new image... Yet it has not done so :/

Yes, I uploaded the new image into the same folder within the FTP of the old image and overwritten it. So you would think it would just refresh to the new image... Yet it has not done so :/

I just checked your forum you have to set the coordinates to 0 0

currently they are showing incorrectly. You can either set this in the style properties

or add the following in extra css I'd advise you set it via the SP

Code:
.node .tinyIcon {background: url("styles/flexiledark/xenforo/xenforo-ui-sprite.png") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;}

Top Bottom