1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Node icon [Solve]

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by fernando1027, Aug 10, 2014.

1. fernando1027

fernando1027 Member

i got this problem, I what to remove the blue square and leave the other one only

[​IMG]

2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

all the image shows is a blue square and an off-centered speech icon... what exactly are you referring to?
    A link to your site would be beneficial.

3. fernando1027

fernando1027 Member

ok here http://tibiax.org/ you see two icons when you have a new post i just what to delete the blue square

4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

The following seems to be the cause inheriting the blue background.

Code:
    #userBar .navTabs .navTab.Popup.PopupContainerControl.PopupOpen, #userBar .navTabs .navTab.selected.PopupOpen .navLink, .resourceListItem .resourceImage .resourceIcon img, .resourceInfo .resourceImage .resourceIcon, #searchBar.hasSearchButton #QuickSearch .primaryControls .fa-search, .resourceListItem .resourceImage .resourceIcon img, .avatar img, .avatar .img, .avatarCropper, .heading, .xenForm .formHeader, .Popup .PopupControl.PopupOpen, .Popup.PopupContainerControl.PopupOpen, .navTabs .navTab.Popup.PopupContainerControl.PopupOpen, .dataTable caption, .button.primary, .navTabs .navTab.selected.PopupOpen .navLink, a.callToAction span, .node .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .avatarScaler img, .xenOverlay .formOverlay .avatar img, .xenOverlay .formOverlay .avatar .img, .xenOverlay .formOverlay .avatarCropper {
    background-color: #3498db;
    }
    Remove the above and replace it with the following

Code:
    #userBar .navTabs .navTab.Popup.PopupContainerControl.PopupOpen,
    #userBar .navTabs .navTab.selected.PopupOpen .navLink, .resourceListItem .resourceImage .resourceIcon img,
    .resourceInfo .resourceImage .resourceIcon, #searchBar.hasSearchButton #QuickSearch .primaryControls .fa-search,
    .resourceListItem .resourceImage .resourceIcon img, .avatar img, .avatar .img,
    .avatarCropper, .heading, .xenForm .formHeader, .Popup .PopupControl.PopupOpen,
    .Popup.PopupContainerControl.PopupOpen, .navTabs .navTab.Popup.PopupContainerControl.PopupOpen, .dataTable caption,
    .button.primary, .navTabs .navTab.selected.PopupOpen .navLink, a.callToAction span,
    .node .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .avatarScaler img,
    .xenOverlay .formOverlay .avatar img, .xenOverlay .formOverlay .avatar .img, .xenOverlay .formOverlay .avatarCropper {
    background-color: #3498db;}

5. fernando1027

fernando1027 Member

thanks i just simply remove it i was having too much trouble with it