1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Nobita] Minify HTML 1.0.6

Minify HTML output.

1. Nobita.Kun

Nobita.Kun Well-Known Member

rafass likes this.
  2. otto

otto Well-Known Member

Nice Idee - i will try it out now. :)

Nobita.Kun likes this.
  3. Nobita.Kun

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

4. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Out of interest, why? - only 1 day after released

5. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

otto and Mouth like this.
  6. Nobita.Kun

rafass and Kerby like this.
  7. Betclever

Betclever Active Member

8. Nobita.Kun

Yup! after a long time deleted :)

9. SatGuyScott

SatGuyScott Active Member

I installed it and then had to disable it as my UI.X style would keep showing the loading graphic on the top right of the screen even after the page was fully loaded.

Non UI.X styles had no issue, but 95% of my members use the UI.X styles.

10. dvsDave

dvsDave Well-Known Member

Just curious, in looking at your minified HTML output, what is this line for:

Code:
    <noscript><meta HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" content="0;url='http://nobita.me/?PageSpeed=noscript'" /><style><!--table,div,span,font,p{display:none} --></style><div style="display:block">Please click <a href="http://nobita.me/?PageSpeed=noscript">here</a> if you are not redirected within a few seconds.</div></noscript>

11. Nobita.Kun

It is premium style so i could not help :(

My site use Pagespeed module so it is information of Pagespeed.

12. Mike Fara

Mike Fara Member

Hey, this seems to turn bbcode CODE encapsulation into one big line of text :/

13. Nobita.Kun

14. Nobita.Kun

Can you give me the action to reproduce?

15. Mike Fara

Mike Fara Member

Hi. If the forum already has content with "["code"]"encapsulation"["/code"]" check out those posts as they will be all turned into one big line (with no line breaks. I'm guessing the line breaks may be carriage returns or white space line breaks being minified but I'm not entirely sure. This is simply after installing and enabling the plugin. Whats weird is that if I make a new post with the same bbcode it works and displays properly. If I edit a post with the same bbcode it works and displays properly. Very strange.

16. Mike Fara

Mike Fara Member

What I believe is happening is that it is removing the whitespace from plain text copy and paste into code BBCode

17. Mike Fara

Mike Fara Member

18. Nobita.Kun

19. Mike Fara

Mike Fara Member

Code:
    Error Info
    JSMin_UnterminatedStringException: JSMin: Unterminated String at byte 141: "Se</div> - library/Nobita/MinifyHTML/JSMin.php:203
    Generated By: Joe S, 36 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/wf/public_html/library/Nobita/MinifyHTML/JSMin.php(145): JSMin->action(1)
    #1 /home/wf/public_html/library/Nobita/MinifyHTML/JSMin.php(84): JSMin->min()
    #2 /home/wf/public_html/library/Minify/HTML.php(226): JSMin::minify('\n{\n\t"@context":...')
    #3 [internal function]: Minify_HTML->_removeScriptCB(Array)
    #4 /home/wf/public_html/library/Minify/HTML.php(96): preg_replace_callback('/(\\s*)(<script\\...', Array, '<!DOCTYPE html>...')
    #5 /home/wf/public_html/library/Nobita/MinifyHTML/HTML.php(8): Minify_HTML->process()
    #6 /home/wf/public_html/library/Nobita/MinifyHTML/Listener.php(34): Nobita_MinifyHTML_HTML::create('<!DOCTYPE html>...', Array)
    #7 /home/wf/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): Nobita_MinifyHTML_Listener::front_controller_post_view(Object(XenForo_FrontController), '<!DOCTYPE html>...')
    #8 /home/wf/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(183): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
    #9 /home/wf/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(25) "https://windowsforum.com/"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

20. Nobita.Kun

rafass likes this.