[Nobita] Messenger (Realtime Chatting) [Paid] [Deleted]

truonglv

Nobita.Kun submitted a new resource:

[Nobita] Messenger (Realtime Chatting) - Messenger for XenForo with realtime chatting.

Important: This addon only work when your server installed NodeJs module.

Please do steps which listed the following to work this addon.

To check your server was installed NodeJs or not. Just simple run this command:
Code:
node -v
If the result returned of the version NodeJs. Your server ready to use addon.

Otherwise. You must install it before...

Read more about this resource...

Small bug: If you reply to a chat message through the conversation page (nobita.me/conversations/ ) then a scroll bar appears.

You are correct. I see that this is what @Nobita.Kun is trying to emulate. However, the difference is that you still have to scroll the page, plus the scroll bar. That defies the purpose of a scroll bar.
you (and someone else) wanted it like FB didn't they? The scrolling is exactly like FB :p
Facebook does that right for their page setup, because the have a non-scrollable page with 3 scrollable blocks in it. Its purpose is that you don't need to scroll to start chatting. The editor is right there. Above the fold because there is no fold.
Nobita does it differently. You still need to scroll to the editor which is located below the fold. With 2 scroll bars.

Suggestions:
  1. group chat messages (merge double posts) like on facebook
  2. clicking a user in 'members online' should open a footer chat.
    I know that the overlay is there to add a conversation title, but this can be solved by automatically giving a title: 'chat between user A and user B'
  3. If the chat conversation already has a title then do not ask for a new title again when the user is clicked in 'members online'.

Suggestions:
  1. group chat messages (merge double posts) like on facebook
  2. clicking a user in 'members online' should open a footer chat.
    I know that the overlay is there to add a conversation title, but this can be solved by automatically giving a title: 'chat between user A and user B'
  3. If the chat conversation already has a title then do not ask for a new title again when the user is clicked in 'members online'.
#1: XenForo has done :)
#2,3: Will be implement soon.

I just found a bug, reported it on the site. :p

Also just a suggestions you should redirect "Start a Conversation" link to the chat instead of the regular conversation page, that way members don't have to leave the current page, or maybe you can add as an option.

I just found a bug, reported it on the site. :p

Also just a suggestions you should redirect "Start a Conversation" link to the chat instead of the regular conversation page, that way members don't have to leave the current page, or maybe you can add as an option.
In the Member Online. If you click to member. An overlay will appear to you :)

In the Member Online. If you click to member. An overlay will appear to you :)

Yeah I saw that but i mean you should make that globally for all "Start conversation" links, e.g: if I press on start conversation on members card it will open an overlay.

Top Bottom