[Nobita] Messenger (Realtime Chatting) [Paid] [Deleted]

How are you guys liking this? Still using it after many months or any big drawbacks or pros/cons vs the other real time chat options like ArrowChat?

Seems like a great add on.

Does this work with more then 2 conversation participants?

Nobita - Is there a demo on your site? I registered, but don't see any obvious way to initiate chats.

How are you guys liking this? Still using it after many months or any big drawbacks or pros/cons vs the other real time chat options like ArrowChat?

Seems like a great add on.

Does this work with more then 2 conversation participants?

Nobita - Is there a demo on your site? I registered, but don't see any obvious way to initiate chats.
Sorry. My site not have much visitors so you cannot test without participants. Now i am available just start an Conversation with me :d

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Messenger (Realtime Chatting) with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.4 released!

Install Guild:
  • You MIGHT restart server when update to this version. There are some steps to update which you need to do.
Step 1: Go to server directory.
Code:
 cd /some/path/forum_root/server
Step 2: Stop all current processes.
Code:
forever stopall

Step 3: Update all dependencies to latest version
Code:
npm update
Code:
npm update -g
Step 4: Start server
Code:
forever start server.js

Changes Log:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rdn
Where the messages are stored? In xenforo mysql DB or some other redis like DB?
In large forums writing to default mysql will make server load high. Really cool if you can write chat to external nosql db

Where the messages are stored? In xenforo mysql DB or some other redis like DB?
In large forums writing to default mysql will make server load high. Really cool if you can write chat to external nosql db
In MySQL. In fact it is conversations.

NoSQL? MongoDB good. It is easy but it is make you have 2 inboxes on your forum.

In MySQL. In fact it is conversations.

NoSQL? MongoDB good. It is easy but it is make you have 2 inboxes on your forum.
I don't mind 2 inboxes. On a large forum people chatting will make the Mysql DB take too much resources and sometime crash like all other chat apps.
So chats on a separate Mongo or what ever NoSQL is great. Could you please add that feature?

I don't mind 2 inboxes. On a large forum people chatting will make the Mysql DB take too much resources and sometime crash like all other chat apps.
So chats on a separate Mongo or what ever NoSQL is great. Could you please add that feature?
Possible to store chat messages temporarily on Redis server?

Oh. It is should be another add-on. I don't see any best solution when intergrate conversations with NoSQL.

Top Bottom