[Nobita] Messenger (Realtime Chatting) [Paid] [Deleted]

I now have this working and it's great. (y) Presently only admins use messenger. Before I go site-wide with it I will wait until there is an option for users to opt out of using Messenger as I know a lot will not like it. The younger facebook users will love it, but I have thousands of older members who hate facebook who will not like the messenger and will want to switch it off. So please hurry with this option :)

I now have this working and it's great. (y) Presently only admins use messenger. Before I go site-wide with it I will wait until there is an option for users to opt out of using Messenger as I know a lot will not like it. The younger facebook users will love it, but I have thousands of older members who hate facebook who will not like the messenger and will want to switch it off. So please hurry with this option :)
LOL. I hate FB too :D

Screenshots would be helpful, @Nobita.Kun . I've tried to test it on your site, but only 2 persons online and I do not follow them of course. So only a messager popup appears, but no chatbox.
I have attach some demo images in description you might know that. Also im online now to play with you :)

Top Bottom