As designed No YouTube video's showing in Bèta 2.0.0 7

Test forum version two now works perfect.

In a subdomain I first installed XenForo 1.5.15a new, imported my forum and upgraded to the latest betaversion.
No add-ons and themes now to make things difficult.
As I expected - embedded video's now work.

Did you have an add-on in XF1 that provided BB code media sites? If so, that is likely the cause and in that regard, this is likely more or less intentional. I'll leave this open pending confirmation.

Normally, only one add-on -- including XF -- can "own" a particular value for particular content and the last one imported "wins". We made an exception with BB code media sites so that if an add-on is providing a media site that XF can now handle, we won't automatically overwrite their version with ours (it may not necessarily be compatible). So in this case, when you upgraded, the existing custom handlers for this add-on would be maintained, but because the add-on is disabled, the embeds won't be available. You would need to install an updated version of the add-on (if available) or uninstall it, which should remove these records. That won't automatically import XF's, but it allows us to import them if you go to <url>/install/ and import the master data.

Hello Mike - yes - this add-on: s9e Media BBCodes pack.

The add-on was disabled, but the media BBcodes where active.

The clean installation of first XenForo 1,5.15a en then the upgrade was easy to do.

Only all member permissions had to be renewed - because all member permissions were all no.
Also the hidden forum part was open and had to be hidden again!

https://xfbeta.piepcomp.nl/

Right, the explanation I gave is the cause and it is intentional/expected in this case. The add-on uninstall and master data rebuild should resolve it, though hopefully by the time we come to stable, a new version of the add-on will be available.

The installed styles (Artodia Elegance 2) where still available through the style choser and where able to alter the default theme colours.

Top Bottom