XF 2.2 No Upload Attachments or Images From Computer

rcull

Administrator, nor registered users, so probably no-one can currently upload and attachment or image etc. on my board.
I checked a the permissions, they or set.
I do show errors :(
Exception: Could not find class XenAddons\Showcase\XF\Entity\User when attempting to extend XF\Entity\User src/XF/Extension.php:174
LogicException: Error rendering widget: Unknown relation or alias fullCategory accessed on xf_xa_sc_item src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:753
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Interface 'XF\Entity\LinkableInterface' not found src/addons/XenAddons/Showcase/Entity /Category.php:46

The first one won't be it, but I included it anyway, probably the last.
Thanks

OK, the errors are not related to the problem then.
The problem is in the forum. When replying to a thread, you cannot upload an image or attachment in the forum.

Thanks

Got back to examining this problem, and can see I should have looked a little longer.
What was it?:(
After checking all the permissions and finding them in order, I looked at the forums. All looked good.
So, what was it! I have a classified program installed (Z61) and it has an option to create a forum, which I did. Then I occasionally move a post to it that I think should be there. When it moves to that forum the permissions change...
Duhhh, problem solved:)

Thanks for your patience...

Last edited:
Top Bottom