XF 1.5 No Social Media Logins Work

Brian Woody

I've set up Twitter, Facebook, etc with Wordpress sites before and had no problems. As far as I can tell (and I've checked about a dozen times) I have everything set up correctly. But if I try to log into my site via Facebook or Twitter, it acts like it's logging in, but then it doesn't actually log in. No errors, no messages, just the page will load and the user will still not be logged in.

I believe it was working correctly before I installed UI.X, which appears to have given me some issues with my Javascript. However, it is completely uninstalled and my site is back to the default settings, but the social media integration still will not work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

UI.X has nothing to do with your issues. There are plenty of people here using UI.X or variants of it with no issues using the social media integration. Not sure what's causing your issues but I seriously doubt it has anything to do with UI.X.

UI.X has nothing to do with your issues. There are plenty of people here using UI.X or variants of it with no issues using the social media integration. Not sure what's causing your issues but I seriously doubt it has anything to do with UI.X.
Yeah, the only reason I mention UI.X is because when I first started having issues, I was getting a warning about my Javascript and it mentioned UI.X and suggested uninstalling/reinstalling, which I did several times. It's completely uninstalled at the moment and the issue is persisting, so it it's definitely something else, but I did get a warning about UI.X specifically.

Top Bottom