XF 2.0 "No Results Found" on Homepage

It's simpler than that -- it's the "Forums default page" value.

The new posts system will only include content newer than the "Read marking data lifetime" cut off value. If your forum is very small, it's very likely that you want to increase that more significantly.

It's simpler than that -- it's the "Forums default page" value.

The new posts system will only include content newer than the "Read marking data lifetime" cut off value. If your forum is very small, it's very likely that you want to increase that more significantly.

Thanks for this! Can you help me just a little further as I'm trying to understand this?
Here's what I have:
Screen Shot 2018-01-18 at 10.47.26 AM.webp

Switch from New posts to Forums for the Forums default page option.
Thanks so much for this. Much appreciated it.

I realize I had changed it to New Posts because I wanted the first page people saw was of posts rather than forums. I don't know if this is possible, but to make it almost like this: (I know this is a different software)
bb.saddleback.com
-----
Edit:

Is there any way to require a first & last name upon registration? The reason I ask and what I'm looking for is:
We have an online free items (craiglist-like) bulletin board system for our church and for our moderators to approve a registration, we need that new user to be a member of our church. Is there anyway in the moderator queue they can see the user's name/email?

Last edited:
You can keep it as new posts, though if you have a small forum, you likely need to increase the "Read marking data lifetime" option value, which doubles as a cut off (anything older than it is never considered "new").

In terms of your registration question, you should be able to create a custom field for a real name and then require manual approval. Those details (and the email) should be exposed to anyone approving members.

Top Bottom