No Resource Pre-Orders or Crowdfunding

Didn't see this rule, but it is a good one. In fact, I suggested this to you guys a year ago in that classifieds crowd funding thread wherein I said I couldn't pay for anything that isn't already produced.

The thread was closed as it is specifically related to crowd funding.

That is no longer permitted since that thread was created.

If you want to arrange crowd funding (or similar), you will have to arrange it elsewhere or privately.

I don't want to arrange crowd funding. We are a group of paying persons searching for a development solution.
Admittedly the title of the thread is infelicitous.

Thanks for clarification

English is not my mother tongue but I try to choose the words carefully and in the right way. If something is wrong: Sorry.

What I mean: The thread title enunciates something, that is not realy the content of it.

@Brogan @Mike , regarding this, could I query if the following would be permissible:

Mentioning in an add-on discussion thread, for an add-on which is open-source and of which multiple people are requesting porting to XF2 (but the original dev says he can't but anyone else is free to), that I would be open to doing it for/by crowdfunding, with that crowdfunding organized off site (e.g. on my site).

Last edited:
Top Bottom