XF 1.4 No online status indicator showing?

MichaelCS

So I seem to be missing my online status indicator in the top left hand corner once I upgraded to 1.4.1.

Thoughts anyone?

Hey @Steve F Purchased my first XenForo license earlier today for a start-up project and an Adentio theme. Next project will be a PE theme for an existing project (once they raise enough for a XenForo license and migraiton from SMF). We discussed that over at PE!

@rainmotorsports It's a custom theme Rain and I believe I merged everything correctly. I also believe that my profile has it turned on. I'm guessing that since it's a custom theme that the code isn't put in and that is why it isn't showing?

In the message_user_info template search for this line

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.isOnline}"><span class="Tooltip onlineMarker" title="{xen:phrase online_now}" data-offsetX="-22" data-offsetY="-8"></span></xen:if>

If it is not there then the template is your problem.

In the message_user_info template search for this line

Code:
<xen:if is="{$user.isOnline}"><span class="Tooltip onlineMarker" title="{xen:phrase online_now}" data-offsetX="-22" data-offsetY="-8"></span></xen:if>

If it is not there then the template is your problem.

No, it isn't there. The skin is from a 1.3 and I've upgraded to 1.4.1

Debating on the style of theme I'm using now; keeping it or switching to the style you and I were discussing and then going through all the customization with it (shudders) then using it for both projects. Regardless, the next project (the migration one) will be another XenForo license, THEN a PE theme that fits 1.4.1 so that everything works out of the box before I start all customization work on it.

If you need more assistance don't hesitate to ask us. We try and give our custom clients all updated versions of XenBase when new versions of XF come out, so long as it is a fairly simple update to your style it is free.

I will once I get the 2nd license of XenForo for the existing migration site. I've already decided on a PE theme as that is what TAZ is using and I really like the way that site is laid out. Trust me, I'll be knockin! Plus you guys are half the price of the Audentio themes!

Top Bottom