Not a bug no more icons forum list after upgraded

• Thread starter Thread starter account8226
  • Start date Start date
A

account8226

HI, I have few problems after I upgraded my forum to Beta2.

First there are no more icons on the forum list (my theme is Novus).

Then the smiley icon doesn't appear anymore in the editor.

Thanks

EDIT : Working on the default theme. How can I bring that to Novus ?

In fact I don't have anymore icons : the RSS icon on forum isn't here anymore, it's invisible because I can click on it. THe little arrow in the navbar after our pseudo, doesn't here anymore.

Sorry for my English.

Anyone got an idea ?

Check out this screenshot, even when I create a new thread the prefixes are invisible but I can click on them.
nsrmvh.png

EDIT : Working on the default theme. How can I bring that to Novus ?

You need to contact the author of the theme and ask them to update it, revert the templates which may cause some of the design to be lost, or compare the default theme templates to the ones that need to be reverted to add the missing items.

Outdated templates are listed @
Code:
admin.php?templates/outdated

It might also be a "sprite" issue - did the latest beta force sprite use, and is there an option to disable sprites in the style manager?

Good point GeeksChat :)

@Elly you can check "Style Properties : Node Icons" first and see if you can assign the correct values to that style. If it was using the default icons already you should be able to correct it by copying the image path and position settings from the default style to your style. Depending on how the image paths are set in the custom style, you may need to also upload the new xenforo files to the correct folder, particularly "/xenforo/node-sprite.png"

Top Bottom