Lack of interest No location criteria missing from notices

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

optrex

I used to use no location as an option within notices as a custom field. However since location was made a default option on a version upgrade, I have removed my custom version, but that means there is not a way of managing notices to produce a notice when there is no location set. It feels like an oversight, so I've listed it as a bug rather than a feature request, as there is an option for no avatar and location is the one profile option I can't set a notice criteria against.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There has been an option to require users to enter a location on registration for a few years (it's further up that page).

You are correct that there is no criteria for targeting users who have or haven't a value here, but at this point it's intentional rather than a bug. We're not against adding it, but it's a feature suggestion so I will move it there.

Top Bottom