No hidden members [Deleted]

@QenTox it works using Soft responsive tho i could not only copy and paste from here i had to actually find the code within the template then i could replace with the code he provided. So my guess is that you are doing like i was at first and it wasnt working and in template modification it probably not show 1 in green but maybe in red or grey instead make sure it show 1 shows in green

@MasterPiece you are right. I've just done it this way and now it works ;) Copying code from this resource just doesn't work (even the updated code doesn't work). Finding the code in Template Contents copying and pasting that code to Find field did the trick for me. Thanks to both of you for trying to help me!

@Adam Howard If I want to disable hide online status for all members (including administrators and moderators) how I need to change the code please?

@MasterPiece you are right. I've just done it this way and now it works ;) Copying code from this resource just doesn't work (even the updated code doesn't work). Finding the code in Template Contents copying and pasting that code to Find field did the trick for me. Thanks to both of you for trying to help me!

@Adam Howard If I want to disable hide online status for all members (including administrators and moderators) how I need to change the code please?
Do not use the final step, but rather use this

Template: account_preferences

In the search box

PHP:
<li><label><input type="checkbox" name="visible" value="1" {xen:checked $visitor.visible} />
           {xen:phrase show_your_online_status}</label>
           <p class="hint">{xen:phrase this_will_allow_other_people_to_see_what_page_you_currently_viewing}</p></li>

In the replace box

PHP:
<xen:comment>
$0
</xen:comment>

Top Bottom