1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 no follow

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Echelon, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

Searching searching searching....cannot find.....i really need a solution for my links on my forum.....they all must be set to no-follow. who has the solution?

thanks a lot
  2. ehd

ehd Active Member

Aren't they already?

At least my 1.2.3 does it:

<a href="blaaaaaa" target="_blank" class="externalLink" rel="nofollow">blaaaa</a><br />
  3. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

no. all my links are clickable.......cannot have that because of bounce. is there a solution... to sett all the links to no follow?
  4. xf_phantom

xf_phantom Well-Known Member

all links posted by NOT STUFF members will have the nofollow attribut
    If you really want to have ALL links declared as nofollow, you'll need an addon for this
  5. ehd

ehd Active Member

I think he wants to have the href removed and is not sure about the meaning of nofollow...?
  6. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

i will upload a visual. all the red arrows are links i need to set on nofollow

7. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

8. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

So....check visual.....these marked items must be set to follow instead of unfollow. How do I do this?

9. Echelon

Echelon Active Member

Is there a string that i can put in the extra.css so all my links will be set to "follow"

10. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You can't modify HTML using CSS.

You will need to edit the templates or commission a custom add-on.
    Berrie Pelser likes this.