No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource

rdn

I'm using Cloudflare CDN for static content, now I have some issue with XMG Video icons.
Live demo here.

I got this error on Browser Console.
Font from origin 'http://static.xxx.xxx' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'XXX.xxx - Official .XXX Directory' is therefore not allowed access.

On my Nginx config, I even have this:
Code:
location ~* \.(eot|svg|ttf|woff|woff2)$ {
    add_header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' '*';
    add_header Cache-Control "public, must-revalidate, proxy-revalidate";
    access_log off;
    expires 30d;
    break;
        }

I probably did, in Chrome. Not in Canary, though, and I get the redirect loop there, too.

Also I have cleared all caches from Canary, including steps which should clear any cached redirects and it still does it.

Is the problem you describe in the first post only evident in Chrome? As I say, it seems perfectly fine in Firefox and Safari.

I probably did, in Chrome. Not in Canary, though, and I get the redirect loop there, too.
That's weird :/.
Directly accessing this media, should not redirect on a browser without any cache stored.

Is the problem you describe in the first post only evident in Chrome? As I say, it seems perfectly fine in Firefox and Safari.
My problem also happens on every browser.
I mean the video player icon not showing, even if I have the correct header (I think).

Ultimately this is some sort of server configuration issue. There's not a lot that can be done from our point of view as it is your server configuration that is blocking this, apparently in different ways for different clients.

When I load your site in Chrome I get a redirect loop.

Also I have cleared all caches from Canary, including steps which should clear any cached redirects and it still does it.
@Chris D can you please revisit the link on the 1st post? :(
I think the issue is my site included on Preload List on Chrome :(
I have open up HTTPS now, I hope it will not redirect loop again.

It no longer redirects for me.

Everything loads fine in all browsers, for me.
Thanks for the confirmation Chris.
I asume you tried on Chrome Canary?
Cause the previous redirect loop problem only happens on Canary version.
Thanks again.

Working perfect in all my browsers.
And very fast btw.
Thanks rafass :)
Did you redirect to HTTP or HTTPS of my forum?
It will not be faster also for US visitor's becuase my Firewall server is on Tokyo.

Top Bottom