Nintendo Forums

Impulse

Hey everyone, I use to have a pretty popular Nintendo site back in the day on vBulletin but unfortuantely had to close it down. I decided to give it another go and Xenforo was my choice for forum software after vB wend downhill.

I didn't think it'd be as great as the vB 3.8 series but after having used it for a few months and learning how it works. It's better than I imagined. Everything is easier to customize and just overall faster. Very happy with my decision! :)

Anyway, here's my site: http://nintendoforums.net/forums/

Please check it out and let me know what you think! :)

Wii%20U.png

Nice site. Nice try on trying to "imitating" the vBulletin look so that your readers would think it's the same site.

I would've left the statistic area alone, and not try to make the stats area look like vBulletin. That's just me.

But otherwise, nice site, nice job transferring the site to xenForo! Welcome! :)

Might want to change the text color when hovering over Sign Up Now!. A bit hard to see.

Other than that, looks good!

Really awesome job Impulse. :) The forum is a great place for all nintendo lovers and gamers alike. :) The new Wii-U theme Impulse made is amazing, he's helping me convert an old skin of mine from an old version of IPB to Xenforo right now. :D

I want to warn you... Nintendo is a very litigious company. If you get popular, they will send you a C&D for using their namemark in your website.

It's a really nice looking website (love the style), I'll be sure to sign up later today!
I want to warn you... Nintendo is a very litigious company. If you get popular, they will send you a C&D for using their namemark in your website.
Really (not being sarcastic)? I'm surprised because GB4iOS hasn't been shut down and that allows you to play the old ROMs on your iPhone.

You don't even need to jailbreak... read more on MacRumors.

Yes, it's a "litigious" company, but no, they don't really bother fan sites. As long as the quality of your site is "good," they won't bother you. As a matter of fact, if you're lucky, you can get as far as 6 years without a lawsuit by Nintendo. I know someone who ran two of the most controversial Nintendo site(s). $6000 in advertising later, and an acquisition later - he's the richest Nintendo forum owner I've known.

This is a big-board Nintendo site. 1 million posts.

I thought about launching a Nintendo forum once, and the idea was inspired by the above site. But after seeing how retarded Wii was, and how even stupid Wii U is, I scrapped the idea.

Then I see Nintendo sites prospering... I know another Nintendo forum that strives on Nintendo 3DS, not down - http://3dsforums.com/

I go to the ninendoforums dot com, and it's up...

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I use to have a pretty popular Nintendo site back in the day on vBulletin but unfortuantely had to close it down. I decided to give it another go and Xenforo was my choice for forum software after vB wend downhill.

I didn't think it'd be as great as the vB 3.8 series but after having used it for a few months and learning how it works. It's better than I imagined. Everything is easier to customize and just overall faster. Very happy with my decision! :)

Anyway, here's my site: http://nintendoforums.net/forums/

Please check it out and let me know what you think! :)

Wii%20U.png

I can not access your website?

Top Bottom