Nimbus Hosting - they don't take the biscuit, they give them out!

Martok

I've been using Nimbus Hosting for a year now and I must say that I am extremely happy with the service that they have provided. They carried out the move of my site from my old host to them quickly and efficiently and it was a painless experience. Since then my website has been up and rock solid ever since. Any minor issues or requests I have had have been dealt with speedily and to my complete satisfaction.

I have regular contact with Matt who regularly checks that everything is OK and if there are any issues. It's great receiving these messages as it feels like a very personal service, something that I hadn't experienced before I moved to Nimbus Hosting.

I've also been delighted to receive a couple of small gifts from them. Firstly there was the Easter chocolate bar that I posted a photo of here. Then in this morning's post I received this:

2014-12-16 14.18.42.webp

These touches all add to the feeling of a personal service from a team that cares about their customers.

For anyone who is looking for a web host, I would highly recommend Nimbus Hosting, by far the best web host I have ever dealt with. :)

I too got lovely surprise at Easter when I got my chocolate bar in the post. I've never been with a hosting company more in touch with their customers than Nimbus are, and I've tried a lot of hosts!

My Nimbus Xmas treat arrived the other day too :) The best thing about this biscuit is the number of E numbers in the ingredients which have an asterisk next to them. In the small print it says "May cause hyperactivity in children" - I can see why the Nimbus team are able to stay online so much and offer near 24/7 response to queries - they're munching on these ;)

Anyway thanks Nimbus, Merry Christmas!

And to think that all I got from 1&1 for 15 years loyal custom was downtime :)

Well it seems that Santa thinks I've been very good this year, as Nimbus Hosting have also sent me this:

2014-12-19 15.27.52.webp

A big thank you to Matt and Tim and the team for the work they have done during the year and the sterling service they have provided. Long may it continue.

As they said to me, QISmaS botIvjaj 'ej DIS chu' botIvjaj.

Also got a Christmas biscuit and a Christmas present from Nimbus yesterday... not sure whats in it yet but im excited :D

All the guys at Nimbus are really amazing with what they do, they give a *really* personal service, checking in regularly as you say, and if on the rare occasions there are any issues, they go above and beyond to help!

It goes a long way, personally, seeing that instead of just saving $20 bucks one month I receive something that shows me they went out of their way for me, or at least feel that way.

Agreed, any hosting company will give you a few quid off a bill to keep you happy for any variety of reasons. The personal touch is what makes Nimbus really great.

I would love to try a host like Nimbus sometime but living in the U.S. I've really gotten used to the luxury of calling a 24 hour support telephone line and getting a person in minutes. I don't do as well through support tickets but maybe someday.

Top Bottom