• Modern Cross Browser Support
  • Sticky Header
  • Sticky navigation
  • search box instead of buttons
  • Hide Forum Title in Index Page
  • background choice
  • And more...

Screenshots:
View attachment 171919View attachment 171920View attachment 171921View attachment 171922View attachment 171923

Read more about this resource...

@nick97000 have you had permission from the authors of UI.X to commercially re-distribute their work? Does their license agreement permit creating and releasing derivative works?

@nick97000 have you had permission from the authors of UI.X to commercially re-distribute their work? Does their license agreement permit creating and releasing derivative works?

I don't believe that he has re-distributed UI.X. It's possible to export the theme as dependent upon UI.X, without containing the code, correct? I may be wrong. I know I've heard from Mike that they don't have a problem with someone creating a theme that is dependent upon UI.X. As to whether his stance has changed, I don't know.

Last edited:
We fully welcome other products based on UI.X, it just has to be distributed without the core product files and with an understanding that people must buy a license first.

Those interested in doing this I'd be open to product discounts that do this actively.

As for now, if this product uses core UI.X files then it is in breach of our license agreement

3. The redistribution of premium products whether edited, updated, upgraded or as originally supplied, is strictly prohibited.

Ill be making a modification to this today to modify item 10 on derivative products. We won't need written approval, we'll just require that customers of that derivative product buy a license or that company have a preexisting agreement.

Top Bottom