nginx support ?

That is good to hear; as of now I have a valid license for vBulletin5 which I absolutely regret purchasing. They refuse to issue a refund when the product does not even do the basic things it advertises, and bbcode links have been broken since the beta (which started out in September 2012). It takes up to 2 seconds for the page to load on a fresh installation -_- while using APC on a LAMP server. Without APC, the forum will consume more CPU loading the index page than 4x Left4Dead2 servers + 2x Team Fortress 2 servers + 1x Minecraft server combined. It has no nginx support -_-. With that in mind; I do have an active License for vbulletin4, but I am extremely interested in XenForo. Does anyone have any benchmarks comparing XenForo to vb4 ?

I have to see if vBulletin will issue me a refund first; Apparently they do not issue refunds after you download their software. They also do not allow you to sell or transfer the license to someone else except after 90 days from purchasing it (they probably know it would take at-least 90 days to convince someone to buy their sad excuse of software).

Top Bottom