1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next update?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by ...loading, Jun 14, 2013.

1. ...loading

...loading New Member

Hi is 1.2 the latest or is there coming in the next 30 days? We are in the midst of still tweaking ours, and have heard of a rumor of a another update coming very soon so don't want to make many changes if that is the case.

Thanks very much.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

I guess he is asking about 1.1.5
  4. ...loading

...loading New Member

Hi actually I didn't know what version was the final version, thanks for all the info. We are longtime users of another popular 'ware that shall not be named but have this new site we are working on.
  5. Brogan

1.1.5 is the current stable version.

1.2.0 is currently installed here on xenforo.com and will be available as a public beta once it is stable enough.
    Shelley likes this.
  6. ...loading

...loading New Member

Great. I'm not sure what changes I should be seeing but the board seems to run well and the link placements all seem to make sense to me.
  7. ...loading

...loading New Member

Hmmm not possible to send PM to Brogan?
  8. Brogan

9. jadmperry

jadmperry Well-Known Member

Better if you send messages to Jason Statham. Best if you use hashtags #BroganBot, #SuperModerator, #NoShirtBrogan.

10. ...loading

...loading New Member

Thank you for your useful reply. ;)

Anyone have a link to the differences between 1.15 and 1.2?
  11. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

12. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member