Nexialys promise

Nexialys

I promise to all of you I would behave on this Forum, I will be nice to everybody I wouldn't **** everyone's opinion and I do accept Canadians aren't superior to the rest of the people... :)

That is a heck of a "Hello" first posting. :D

So what is the "coming soon..." going to be in your sig Kevin? :D

*Hopefully* something related to one of my existing projects. I don't really want to state it yet until I can see what we're dealing with for the templates/plugins/hooks for add-on makers. I am ready right now to invest the cash investment into XF development resources but until the guys make some more information available to the 3rd party add-on makers, it's a bit of a guessing game.

I promise to all of you I would behave on this Forum, I will be nice to everybody I wouldn't **** everyone's opinion and I do accept Canadians aren't superior to the rest of the people... :)
Right.... like I believe that.:confused:

Just be your usual yourself. And canadians are fine folks except when they believe it's wrong to give feedback in the feedback forum.:D

Oh noes! It's Nexialys! :)

Our inter-trolling partnership became a bit famous on vbulletin.com late last year. I don't think we should recreate that in here personally, I too am behaving.

Top Bottom