Newsletters, Sendy and Threadloom Question

Your Ski Advisor

We are currently using Mailchimp and with a database of over 17K, the cost has gotten out of hand. the question I have is, only 5k of that database is from our site, the rest is from a database we own. Can we add that extra 12K to either of these plug ins?

You can import users into Sendy from a list. Your add-on would sync up the 5K users into Sendy from XF, and then you would fill in the rest via a manual load.

We use Sendy and send out roughly 45,000-70,000 emails a month during the summer. We’re a very seasonal website so we only do blasts during peak times. On average, I’d say our bill is about $50 a month. Hardest thing for us however is the updates as AWS is kinda hard to learn while with MailChimp it’s all done for you.

We use Sendy and send out roughly 45,000-70,000 emails a month during the summer. We’re a very seasonal website so we only do blasts during peak times. On average, I’d say our bill is about $50 a month. Hardest thing for us however is the updates as AWS is kinda hard to learn while with MailChimp it’s all done for you.
Are there any basic templates available?

Not on Sendy, but if you do a search for HTML Emails you’ll likely find some for free. We had a design custom coded for us then we just make small edits each month to add new content.

Top Bottom