1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Newbie looking for themes

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Martin Wynne, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Martin Wynne

Martin Wynne New Member

Hello,

I'm new here -- I've just got XenForo+Gallery for my local camera club. Everything installed without a hitch, so full marks for that. :)

I would like to find a theme other than the default out-of-the-box look. Google came up with a theme vendor called *******, but when I try searching here for reviews of their products, I'm told it's a censored word! What's going on?

Where should I look for themes which are officially supplied/supported/endorsed by XenForo Ltd.?

Thanks.

Martin.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2016
  2. ozzy47

ozzy47 Well-Known Member

Steve F and Martin Wynne like this.
  3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

We do not officially endorse any third party resources, but I would recommend only searching for styles and add-ons in our Resource Manager: Resources.

You can use the resource reviews and the discussion thread for the resource to decide whether it is reputable. We also have prefixes for whether an add-on is beta, or unsupported by their author.

Martin Wynne likes this.