New Year's Resolutions to make 2013 an Amazing Year !

Digital Doctor

Obviously 2013 will be a great year for Xenforo.

IB's "Day in Court" will out them as just bullying Xenforo and there is no merit to their claims. As well, maybe IB will understand that when you buy internet software ... the main asset you are buying *IS* the coders, not the software. So treating what you bought like they are cattle is not a smart move. Google, Apple and everyone else seem to know this already. Anyways.​

I am going to make a few New Year's Resolutions. I haven't made any for 8 years, because 9 years ago my New Year's Resolution was to not make any more New Year's Resolutions ! (and I hate breaking them !). I'm not set on what my resolution will be. Anyone know their's yet ?

My new year's resolution is to take my company to new heights. One of my short term goals is to get working capital to take my websites to the next level.

Hopefully, IB learns it's lesson, but they've shown thus far they can't. I sincerely hope that xenForo beats IB in their own game.

Rise, and shine, xenForo! :) RISE AND SHINE!

1. Redo my main site into an even more incredible resource for everyone
2. Increase the user membership there by 20%
3. Lose 17kg to end up at 90kg
4. Go on a family holiday to Queensland (Aust)
5. Reduce Credit Card debt (i.e. remove wife to achieve...this is a carry over resolution!)
6. Fix the house up
7. Spend more hours FLYING!!

...and to finally get my site into what I want it to be when XF development begins again after beating IB

Top Bottom