New XenShowcase for All xenForo Forum [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ip0dhacker

ip0dhacker submitted a new resource:

New XenShowcase for All xenForo Forum (version 1.0) - New XenShowcase for All xenForo Forum

View attachment 35260
XenShow case is a showcase system where you can add and introduce your forum on here (iXenforo blog).

What will be the benefits for adding a forum into this blog?
  1. You will get 3 back link as true HTML code
  2. Introduce your forum to everyone and drive traffic into your forum
  3. And much more...
How to sign-up and submit my forum? ...

Read more about this resource...

Why have you posted XenForo modifications on your site?

haXl0.png

ARU6F.png

aczYf.png

Excellent work OP. (y) keep up the great work. *remembers to look at this thread when ever making/think of making a submission at XF*

Exactly the reason I submit my resources the way I do now...

Worst part, I know he doesn't have either of the files listed. They have changed greatly since I first released them.

Wow. You spent more time ripping everything here than you have anything else:

http://ixenforo.blogspot.com/p/sitemap_22.html

Worst part is, you are either on someone's license, or have your own, yet you are linking to nulled scripts.

View attachment 35283

And people seriously wonder why no one is wanting to release anything here.

Ok. Let's me make this thing straight.

1. I just want to share xenforo resources like add-ons, styles, etc for people who is unable to download those resources on here.
2. I was about to delete those nulled script because I feel bad and sorry for link them on my blog

Is that fine to you?

1. I just want to share xenforo resources like add-ons, styles, etc for people who is unable to download those resources on here.
2. I was about to delete those nulled script because I feel bad and sorry for link them on my blog

Is that fine to you?

No.

None of them should be there. They are posted in the Resource Manager for ONE reason, so that licensed members can use them. Not others running nulled scripts. Period.

Is that fine to you?

People who are unable to download the resources... They haven't purchased a license. That's why.

Is that fine to you?
Regardless of the licensing issue, which is a big issue, where's the attribution for all of the resources?

None of the add-ons you've redistributed credit the original authors.

You have so many PAID add-ons listed there, and linked to MediaFire, I am sure many would be happy with you....

John, Nataan, borbole, Darkimmortal... just a quick glance.

So wrong. You should have your license revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom