• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

New Xenique Style: Testing the waters

Forsaken

This is actually an older design I did around January or so, and decided not to use for a project my friend and I were doing, so I figured I'd re-purpose it and release it as a premium style later this year if there is enough interest.

There are a few things that aren't displayed correctly as its nested under the Xenique framework and hasn't been updated to work with it yet (Mostly the navigation and a few things else where).

Any critiques and opinions are welcomed.

Imperial.webp

Out of the custom navbars I've seen of yours this is a personal favorite of mine. I like the variation of blue you have used it's a far cry from those default blues we see and the colouring of the links just go nicely and compliment one another.

Nice work Forsaken. (y)

Reactions: Bob
Bbbbbbbbbbb uuuu tiful!

lovely today as it was back in Jan when you first showed me.

hehehe.. you know we are so alike in this :p

I have literally hundreds of design concepts that I have never done... but once that framework is completed!! :D

This is actually an older design I did around January or so, and decided not to use for a project my friend and I were doing, so I figured I'd re-purpose it and release it as a premium style later this year if there is enough interest.

There are a few things that aren't displayed correctly as its nested under the Xenique framework and hasn't been updated to work with it yet (Mostly the navigation and a few things else where).

Any critiques and opinions are welcomed.

View attachment 20768
I especially like what you did with the replies, likes and points

I've done about 10 styles that moved around the visitorPanel and the visitorTabs to clear space. This is probably my favorite design I've done to date though, but also probably has had the most work done to it.
I love it too. Hope we can gain some of your time soon to help us redesign Kairospot :)

I've done about 10 styles that moved around the visitorPanel and the visitorTabs to clear space. This is probably my favorite design I've done to date though, but also probably has had the most work done to it.

Another superb project awesome :) Now you are confusing me . Seems like there will be 2 styles to choose from .

Another superb project awesome :) Now you are confusing me . Seems like there will be 2 styles to choose from .
This one will only come in a light, and a dark version, both which are included when sold.

Or if you mean between this and xenBook, this one was started a long time before xenBook, and I never finished it as I decided to do a different style for my site (Which is on hold for a while).

Ye xenbook . How long do you think this will take ?
This one is pretty much finished, it just needs to be converted to the framework (Only have a few things left to do), but will be coming after xenBook and after I convert some of Kims older styles to the framework.

Main reason is it'll take longer to convert existing extra.css declarations to the framework than it would to make a new style, and this style had around ~200 declarations.

Heres a preview of the postbit ;).

Attachments

• Imperial-Postbit.webp
    Imperial-Postbit.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom