1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

New Xenique Style: Testing the waters

Discussion in 'Resource Discussions [Archive]' started by Forsaken, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

This is actually an older design I did around January or so, and decided not to use for a project my friend and I were doing, so I figured I'd re-purpose it and release it as a premium style later this year if there is enough interest.

There are a few things that aren't displayed correctly as its nested under the Xenique framework and hasn't been updated to work with it yet (Mostly the navigation and a few things else where).

Any critiques and opinions are welcomed.

Imperial.png

2. kkm323

kkm323 Well-Known Member

another amazing project (y)

3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Out of the custom navbars I've seen of yours this is a personal favorite of mine. I like the variation of blue you have used it's a far cry from those default blues we see and the colouring of the links just go nicely and compliment one another.

Nice work Forsaken. (y)

Bob likes this.
  4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Bbbbbbbbbbb uuuu tiful!

lovely today as it was back in Jan when you first showed me.

5. Forsaken

Well I finally figured I should probably get ready to finish this style :p.

Kim likes this.
  6. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

hehehe.. you know we are so alike in this :p

I have literally hundreds of design concepts that I have never done... but once that framework is completed!! :D

7. Rigel Kentaurus

Rigel Kentaurus Well-Known Member

I especially like what you did with the replies, likes and points

8. Steve10

Steve10 Well-Known Member

Yeah that's possibly my favourite bit about your design, looks really awesome.

9. Forsaken

I've done about 10 styles that moved around the visitorPanel and the visitorTabs to clear space. This is probably my favorite design I've done to date though, but also probably has had the most work done to it.

iTuN3r likes this.
  10. Pro

Pro Active Member

I love it too. Hope we can gain some of your time soon to help us redesign Kairospot :)

11. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Another superb project awesome :) Now you are confusing me . Seems like there will be 2 styles to choose from .

12. borbole

borbole Well-Known Member

Indeed, it looks very nice.

13. Forsaken

This one will only come in a light, and a dark version, both which are included when sold.

Or if you mean between this and xenBook, this one was started a long time before xenBook, and I never finished it as I decided to do a different style for my site (Which is on hold for a while).

14. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

Ye xenbook . How long do you think this will take ?

15. Forsaken

This one is pretty much finished, it just needs to be converted to the framework (Only have a few things left to do), but will be coming after xenBook and after I convert some of Kims older styles to the framework.

Main reason is it'll take longer to convert existing extra.css declarations to the framework than it would to make a new style, and this style had around ~200 declarations.

Heres a preview of the postbit ;).

Attached Files:

Vicros and iTuN3r like this.
  16. Forsaken

Oh, and as for an eta, I'll probably try to get it out sometime late December.

17. John

John Well-Known Member

I remember when you first showed me this...loved it then, love it now :)

Forsaken likes this.
  18. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

How much work is left on this one ? I was talking to my staffs they seems to like this one much better.

19. Forsaken

Most of the work is converting extra.css declarations to the style properties.

20. Vicros

Vicros Active Member

Such a beautiful style bro.