******* - New Users Welcome [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to send the welcome message (PC) after activating the account and not even one step before?

Yes but that gets in the way for users that come through facebook that won''t receive the Welcome Notifications. If you don''t care for that let me know and I can pm you the change needed for that.

I just installed this last week and it works a charm. Streamlined the welcome process and my workload on a new start-up fora. Transaction with borbole was fast and friendly.(y)

I have installed this, am only using the New user PC not threads. It works well, except that when someone registers although they get a PC, they don't get an email notification of the PC. (In Default Registration Values I have Receive email when a new conversation message is received ticked)

I have installed this, am only using the New user PC not threads. It works well, except that when someone registers although they get a PC, they don't get an email notification of the PC. (In Default Registration Values I have Receive email when a new conversation message is received ticked)

Can you please post th elink to your forum?

got an error. see visual. the link url is wrong. how to fix this

View attachment 76636

Where are you entering that link and how are you doing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom