XF 1.5 New Users Waiting Time...

Lincoln Lehmann

Hey kids... new to Xenforo but working thru it. Been looking for a solution to change the wait time new users have to wait before being able to post a thread without the moderator having to approve it?

Also... is there a way the moderator can view all the pending thread and post approvals without having the search and view each thread manually?

Thanks for any help. Looking for some good documentation for Xenforo.

Hey kids... new to Xenforo but working thru it. Been looking for a solution to change the wait time new users have to wait before being able to post a thread without the moderator having to approve it?

There is no waiting time criteria for that.

Also... is there a way the moderator can view all the pending thread and post approvals without having the search and view each thread manually?

Users with the right permissions can see a list of all moderated contents in the Moderation Queue.

All my new users are able to pos0 after being approvedt. But I keep having to approve their posts as the admin/mod? They have been approved for a day now? This is what I keep seeing as the admin.
permissions.webp

Where do I find this mysterious Moderation Queue? This is a new forum and I am moderating it myself right now as Admin. I can't seem to find it in the forum as the admin or backend of Xenforo?

thank you

thanks for the info on the Moderators Queue. I will go thru the information.

Can you be more clear on "set to moderate all posts" for the Registered Users Group? I don't see any settings like that?

upload_2016-5-13_13-18-7.webp

Hi again... I followed the instructions you listed on creating a new moderator and they seem to have moderator permissions and control. But I still have no idea where I am finding the "moderator queue" to see a list of outstanding work to be done?
Where is the queue or menu bar located for me to view it?

Top Bottom