XF 2.2 New users and moderation new post notifications

80sDude

Ok so I know about the spam management and that new user are placed under moderation until they reach a certain amount of posts. I have Maximum messages to check for spam set to 3 but even after that number new users posts are still placed in moderation. Anyway to fix that? Also my problem is that I don't know that they are posting unless I'm viewing a thread on which they posted. It'll show their post awaiting approval. How do I set it that I get a notification for new posts made by members that haven't reached the spam post quota yet? Thanks

Last edited:
I have Maximum messages to check for spam set to 3 but even after that number new users posts are still placed in moderation. Anyway to fix that?
Messages should go through after that.
If not you can use a user group promotion and the Bypass spam check permission.

How do I set it that I get a notification for new posts made by members that haven't reached the spam post quota yet?
Moderators receive a notification in the staff bar.
Ensure your account has moderator status.

Messages should go through after that.
If not you can use a user group promotion and the Bypass spam check permission.

Moderators receive a notification in the staff bar.
Ensure your account has moderator status.

Ah I just noticed that he's part of the spam trigger log. I guess that's why his posts are on moderation?

My account is administrator so shouldn't I see the notifications in the staff bar? Lol one more question. What is a staff bar?

Last edited:
Top Bottom