New user!

Hello all,
Vijai here.So today I bought xenforo and what now?Ready to explore this vast world!So what next?What you suggest me to do after installation?

Welcome to XenForo. :) Do you have a particular area of interest you are going to base your forum on?

If you are in no rush to have your forum up and running, then after installation, take some time and learn about it. Create a new style, and make changes to it, set up a page or two, etc., then when you have the time to dedicate to your forum, it won't take you all that long to get it set-up the way you like, :)

Welcome to XenForo. :) Do you have a particular area of interest you are going to base your forum on?

If you are in no rush to have your forum up and running, then after installation, take some time and learn about it. Create a new style, and make changes to it, set up a page or two, etc., then when you have the time to dedicate to your forum, it won't take you all that long to get it set-up the way you like, :)
I dont have problem with user side and admin side at all.Im an admin at a xenforo based forum.And That is how ai was inspired to xf :P.I may have to learn about editing templates though ;).
Welcome to the crazy house :ROFLMAO:
Yeah real crazy IMO :D

Top Bottom