1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to forums - is there a trial available?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Dale Berkebile, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Dale Berkebile

Dale Berkebile New Member

Hi all. I have never set up or looked to purchase a forum before, but as my company grows I am looking to build a community of users to discuss all thing related to my companies service offerings. I am wondering if there is a trial version of xenForo that I could test and play with a bit before I buy a license. Can anyone help a newbie get a better understanding of this software and what set up and management would be like.

2. Elizabeth

Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Welcome to XenForo, Dale. Unfortunately no trial but there are videos in the Have You Seen section here They are a BIG help.
    I believe you will enjoy the forum. And the forum itself is what the members will see.
  3. anotheralias

anotheralias Well-Known Member

Welcome :) There is no trial version, but if you're not figuring on doing a lot of customization the management end is pretty easy to figure out. And you will get help on here for anything you don't understand - the Xenforo help forums are fantastic.

(Oops sorry Liz - you posted while I was typing.)
  4. dutchbb

dutchbb Well-Known Member

There should be a live ACP demo available by the time the stable version is released I believe.