New Thread Creation - No Editor/input box

Kim

Hidely Hodely!

I have an issue at a site, whereby if I click Create New Thread, the Editor/Input box doesn't load with the rest of the form.

I understand others on this site are NOT having the same issue, but any help to fix it for me would be appreciated.

:)

Kim

lovemyjrt.webp

Are you using a different browser to the others Kim?

Can you post the URL and a test account (if you have one) so I can have a look?

I just checked using Chrome, FF and IE and it works in all 3 for both the WYSIWYG and plain text editors.

I can only assume it must be a browser issue so try clearing all your cache - press CTRL+F5 a few times.
That should hopefully sort it.

And FF for me. Before it was as if there was no CSS at all.
Plus I notice AJAX isn't working. I think it's AJAX.
When you search templates and enter a few letters it searches automatically.
That doesn't happen.

I just checked using Chrome, FF and IE and it works in all 3 for both the WYSIWYG and plain text editors.

I can only assume it must be a browser issue so try clearing all your cache - press CTRL+F5 a few times.
That should hopefully sort it.

Yep that got it for replies to posts :)

However Post new Thread and Replies to messages are still fluxed

Thanks Paul!

If it's not working for several people in a few different browsers then it might be worth re-uploading the files just in case there was an issue during the FTP process.

Don't overwrite the /data or /internal_data directories though or you'll lose avatars and attachments.
Also, don't overwrite /library/config.php or your .htaccess file if you've made changes to it.

Do you have any add-ons installed or any additional code, javascript, etc?

As everything was working fine after the reinstall though, it's pointing towards a host related problem.

This happened yesterday with no addons.
I did a clean install and now it's happening again.
I think it's a FF issue.
My wife is on Explorer and it's OK. Same internet connection.
Also rollover my signature on the left below my name.
Do see a gray box appear?

Do you have any add-ons installed or any additional code, javascript, etc?

As everything was working fine after the reinstall though, it's pointing towards a host related problem.
Yes he installed the Happy Place, - clickable smilies below the text box, but that wasn't until this afternoon.

When I checked yesterday with 3 different browsers I couldn't see any problems.

Are the people experiencing problems also seeing it on XenForo.com or other XenForo powered sites?

Top Bottom