New Skin ideas on improving it.

It's very colorful. You might want to change your node list the purple doesn't really blend. Also probably want match the Nav hover image to match the yellow down below so it blends. Either change the yellow in the image or down below so it blends. See images below:

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's very colorful. You might want to change your node list the purple doesn't really blend. Also probably want match the Nav hover image to match the yellow down below so it blends. Either change the yellow in the image or down below so it blends. See images below:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks
It's always had the purple in it hmm.
What yellow? can you explain some more mate on what you mean? There should not be any yellow so I need to find this.

Look at the second image i posted, see how the up arrow tab blends? now look at yours, it's a different shade of yellow. The tab color is #eaba11 the yellow below it is #df9f30 You will need to change one or the other so they can blend. But besides that good work. (y)

Look at the second image i posted, see how the up arrow tab blends? now look at yours, it's a different shade of yellow. The tab color is #eaba11 the yellow below it is #df9f30 You will need to change one or the other so they can blend. But besides that good work. (y)
Ah yea great catch it is abit yellow :p Thanks

Should match now. Cheers

Might want to change this border to say a yellow to match the rest of the yellow. The black I think is too dark and doesn't blend. This is what it would look like changed.

image.jpg

Might want to change this border to say a yellow to match the rest of the yellow. The black I think is too dark and doesn't blend. This is what it would look like changed.

image.jpg
What do you think to the colour ive used.

I used #df9f30

Code:
.sectionMain {
    background-color: #FCFCFF;
    border: 1px solid #DF9F30;
    border-radius: 10px;
    margin: 10px auto;
    padding: 10px;
}

I used #df9f30

Code:
.sectionMain {