New skin designers working with XenForo

I don't really want to have to close this thread as it's never a good thing to do so.

Everyone has had their say so can we move on and just focus on the good things to do with having lots of great designers producing stuff for XenForo?

It's hard to please everyone remember. I think we can all agree most designers here ("professional" or not), create really nice skins. It was obviously just a language barrier by the OP that caused some controversy. :)

Change of topic... (if this isn't allowed in this forum, just let me know).. since this topic is about skins, what sort of designs would everyone like to see? There are a few ideas we have in mind but would love to hear some suggestions so we (and other designers) can create skins that people really want. Colours, themes, new features, etc. :)

It's hard to please everyone remember. I think we can all agree most designers here ("professional" or not), create really nice skins. It was obviously just a language barrier by the OP that caused some controversy. :)

Change of topic... (if this isn't allowed in this forum, just let me know).. since this topic is about skins, what sort of designs would everyone like to see? There are a few ideas we have in mind but would love to hear some suggestions so we (and other designers) can create skins that people really want. Colours, themes, new features, etc. :)
oh boy, you just opened a can of worms...

I think you can open this in Resource discussion area and get people's feedbacks :)

Top Bottom