XF 1.4 "New Profile Posts" - How to change the display count?

SnoSheriff

My registered users see 3 'rows' in the New Profile Posts block in the margin. Unregistered visitors see only 2 rows. How can I increase these values? It looks like this site has it set to 5 posts.

Also, is it possible to make the posts scroll after lets say 5 posts to a max of 20? This way I would lock in the block size but allow users to see more than a set value of 5 posts.

Options -> Node & Forum List

If any profile posts are not visible to guests, due to privacy settings, they won't be displayed.

You can try setting it to 20 and adding a fixed height to the block with overflow-y: scroll.

Options -> Node & Forum List

If any profile posts are not visible to guests, due to privacy settings, they won't be displayed.

You can try setting it to 20 and adding a fixed height to the block with overflow-y: scroll.
It's set to 10 in the Node & Forum List (see pic). I'm must be missing something.

What do you mean by the privacy settings?

Where would I change the fixed height and block overflow-y: scroll ?

Attachments

• NewProfilePosts.webp
    NewProfilePosts.webp
    25 KB · Views: 14
I mean the privacy settings for each member - they have the ability to block content to guests.

You would need to edit the sidebar_profile_post_list template as follows:

Code:
<ul id="ProfilePostList" class="{xen:if $canUpdateStatus, nonInitial}" style="max-height: 250px; overflow-y:scroll">

Top Bottom